Refund and Return Policy
1. Under the applicable legal acts, the Client has a right to change their mind and return delivered (received) goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery. However, there is also an exception established by those legal acts, according to which, the right to return goods is not applicable for contracts regarding the supply of Digital content in case the provision of such Digital content has already commenced. Therefore, in case the Digital content is already provided to the Client as indicated in Section 4.2, the Client loses his/her right of withdrawal of the Agreement.
2. After the Digital content has already been provided to the Client as indicated in Section 4.2 or in the event the Section 6.3 does not apply in case of the Goods, the Client is entitled to get a refund for it from the Company only if the Client proves the product (either Digital content or Goods) to be not as described or faulty. In such cases, Client must contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days upon purchase and provide detailed information proving Company’s product (either Digital content or Goods) fault (with visual proof attached). Once a refund is issued, Client no longer has the access to Company’s product (either Digital content or Goods). All refunds are applied to the original method of payment. By purchasing from the Website, Client agrees to this refund policy and relinquishes any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
3. Due to reasons related to health care and hygiene, the Client has a right to change their mind and return a delivered (received) Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of delivery only if the following procedure is adhered:
4. The Client has notified the Company about his/her decision to return the Goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of relevant Goods at email@example.com and before returning the Goods.
5. Without undue delay and no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the notice of his/her decision the Client has returned the Goods to the Company. The Client bears the costs of return.
6. The Goods are in the original packaging and unopened, in a condition fit for resale.
7. After receiving and inspecting the returned Goods, the Company will refund the price that the Client paid for the Goods (including the delivery costs) no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day on which the Company receives the Goods back.
8. In all cases the Company has a right to suspend the Client’s refund until the Company receives back and inspects the Goods.
Shipmonk c/o Max Nutrition LLC
6010 N. Cajon Blvd.
San Bernardino, CA 92407